On January 26th, we will host our 3rd annual Columbus Avenue Missions Fair. The purpose is to call everyone's attention to our various mission ministries and partners. Many church members and attenders are not aware of the various service opportunities we have at CABC. SO, we have invited our different ministries to have their own booths in the Fellowship Hall, and where they will be available to talk with people and give them info about their respective service opportunities. Here are the various missions ministries that were present at the fair:
- Kids Hope USA
- Neighbors International
- Adults on Mission (WMU)
- Upwards Basketball and Cheerleading
- Mission Waco
- AVENUE College Ministry
- Waco Regional Baptist Association
- Meals on Wheels
- M.A.D. Hatters
- Operation Christmas Child
* Risen Life Church, Salt Lake City, Utah, Trinity Baptist Church - Dénia, Spain, Guira de Melena Baptist Church, Cuba
2. Commit everyone to mission opportunities. It’s such a joy to be a part of a church that gives itself away. CABC will continue to expose people to mission opportunities in 2020 and call them to commit locally and/or globally.
Whatever your passion may be, there is a place for everyone to get involved in our Local and Global missions ministries and trips. Please check out the various opportunities to get involved in the life or our church, both in our community and around the world. In 2020, I encourage you to answer "Columbus and the Call" and commit yourself to a God-sized mission. In God's great plan, going living on mission will change you, change our church, and change the world for the glory of Jesus Christ!
Making a Difference Together,
Minister of Missions & Hispanic Ministry