2018 CABC MISSIONS FAIR
The Missions Fair was held on February 25th! There was coffee and breakfast snacks during the morning hour and hamburgers for sale during lunch. The purposes of this fair was to:
1. Explore (Awareness) our mission ministries and connections. Many church members and attenders were not aware of the various service opportunities we have at CABC. SO, we invited our different ministries to have their own booths in the Fellowship Hall, and they were available to talk with people and give them info about their respective service opportunities. Here are some of the ministries at the fair:
- Kids Hope USA
- Neighbors International
- Adults on Mission (WMU)
- Upwards Basketball and Cheerleading
- Mission Waco
- AVENUE College Ministry
- Waco Regional Baptist Association
- Meals on Wheels
- M.A.D. Hatters
- Operation Christmas Child
- Trinity Baptist Church - Dénia, Spain
2. Engage (Commitment) everyone in mission opportunities. It’s such a joy to be a part of a church that gives itself away. People are wanting to get involved in missions, and this fair will exposed people to mission opportunities in 2018-2019 and encouraged them to commit locally and/or globally.
If you missed the fair you can get information about Mission opportunities here on the website.