WEDNESDAY Prayer Guide
“But you...pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. Fight the good fight for the faith; take hold of eternal life that you were called to and have made a good confession about in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Timothy 6:11-12 HCSB
Shelley Cadmus, Minister of Childhood Education
- Please pray this verse for Shelley: “I give thanks to Christ Jesus our Lord who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, appointing me to the ministry.” 1 Timothy 1:12 HCSB
- Please continue to pray for Family VBS, June 3-6. This is a new model for Columbus, involving the entire family for dinner, Bible study, and worship in the evenings. The hope and prayer is to reach many of our community families or families that are already connected in some way with CABC through Upward, Day Camp, Weekday ministries, etc. We also still need a good number of volunteers to help host the families that attend. Also, pray for ColumbusKids Camp June 25-29 for 3rd -6th grades.
Michelle Witt, Minister of Preschool Education
Wednesday Evening Activities
“Now the goal of our instruction is love that comes from a pure heart, a good conscience, and a sincere faith.” 1 Timothy 1:5 HCSB
Columbus Men - CABC Men's Ministry
- Please pray for the future direction of the men's ministry within our church. Please pray that God would raise up strong leaders with a passion to reach and impact men in our church and community. “For to the man who is pleasing in His sight, He gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy…” Ecclesiastes 3:26a HCSB
Sister Friends - CABC Women’s Ministry
From Karen Baldwin (Women's Bible Study):
- Please pray for all of us in Ladies' Bible Study as we have wrapped up our latest study. Pray that the truths God spoke to our hearts take root, and pray that we are intentional about living it out. Also, while we won't be together studying over the summer, please pray that we will stay in the Word!
- Continue to pray for outreach to Compassion Ministries residents. Pray for guidance in how to reach out to them; for God to move their hearts to respond and come to Bible study and worship; and for members of CABC to be led to make connections with the residents!