WEDNESDAY Prayer Guide
“Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name. For Yahweh is good, and His love is eternal; His faithfulness endures through all generations.” Psalm 100:4-5 HCSB
Shelley Cadmus, Minister of Childhood Education
- Please pray this verse for Shelley: “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” Ephesians 6:10
- Please pray for our Columbus Kids families as we navigate the details of our Children’s Building renovation. These are exciting times in the life of our church! Pray that we maintain a sense of anticipation at what the Lord is doing in our midst and display flexibility and gratitude during the process.
Michelle Witt, Minister of Preschool Education
- Please pray this verse for Michelle: “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” Ephesians 6:10
Praise the Lord we have had a great start to the new year with several new babies and more on the way. God continues to provide for our families and we are blessed.
Please pray for our church family as they are prayerfully considering what their next step will be in building strong families with the help of Family Avenue resources.
Wednesday Evening Activities
Would you like to be a better disciple of Jesus this week than you were last week? Then make Wednesdays at ColumbusU a priority for you and your family. A tasty, healthy meal that’s easy on moms and dads followed by activities and Bible studies for every person in every age group. Get ColumbusU details on more than a dozen adult classes. There are activities for kids and students as well.
Step up to become the disciple of Jesus you would like to be! Pray for and thanks to all of those who are leading these discipleship groups! Please pray for our interim Assoc. Pastor of Music and Sanctuary choir practice.
“Therefore, as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, overflowing with gratitude.” Colossians 2:6-7 HCSB
Columbus Men - CABC Men's Ministry
- Please pray for the future direction of the men's ministry within our church. Please pray that God would raise up strong leaders with a passion to reach and impact men in our church and community. “For to the man who is pleasing in His sight, He gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy…” Ecclesiastes 3:26a HCSB
Sister Friends - CABC Women’s Ministry
From Karen Baldwin (Women's Bible Study):
- I am so thankful for the ladies in our Bible study that have stepped up so graciously and are leading our studies this semester while I spend time with my dad. What a gift and a blessing they are to me!
As we continue this semester, please pray that God will draw women to our study who have a desire to listen to and obey God's voice. Also, please continue to pray for each of the ladies who will be taking a week to lead us through our material. We are studying “Discerning the Voice of God” by Priscilla Shirer with Tony Evans.
- Continue to pray for outreach to Compassion Ministries residents. Pray for guidance in how to reach out to them; for God to move their hearts to respond and come to Bible study and worship; and for members of CABC to be led to make connections with the residents!