WEDNESDAY Prayer Guide
“We wait for Yahweh; He is our help and shield. For our hearts rejoice in Him because we trust in His holy name. May Your faithful love rest on us, Yahweh, for we put our hope in You.” Psalm 33:20-22 HCSB
Shelley Cadmus, Minister of Childhood Education
- Please pray this verse for Shelley: “I will triumph in Yahweh; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation! Yahweh my Lord is my strength…” Habakkuk 3:18 HCSB
- Please pray for our families as we continue to navigate the logistics of our building renovation and relocation. Pray that we can continue to provide meaningful and impactful teaching times for kids in the midst of this time of transition. God continues to prepare the way for our Children’s Ministry to reach families in our community with the message of the Gospel.
- Pray for continued stamina and wisdom for our volunteers in the days ahead. Also begin praying specifically for our Family VBS event in June which will offer us a new opportunity of outreach within and outside our church walls.
Michelle Witt, Minister of Preschool Education
Wednesday Evening Activities
“Restore the joy of Your salvation to me, and give me a willing spirit. Then I will teach the rebellious Your ways, and sinners will return to You.” Psalm 51: 12-13 HCSB
Columbus Men - CABC Men's Ministry
- Please pray for the future direction of the men's ministry within our church. Please pray that God would raise up strong leaders with a passion to reach and impact men in our church and community. “For to the man who is pleasing in His sight, He gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy…” Ecclesiastes 3:26a HCSB
Sister Friends - CABC Women’s Ministry
From Karen Baldwin (Women's Bible Study):
- I continue to praise God for the heart of these ladies who have joined us in our studies! He continues to stretch our faith and refine us through His Word and our circumstances. Please pray that we finish the semester strong and that each woman in our study will take the Gospel He's entrusted to us, along with the gifts He's given us, and do what He's called us to do!
- Continue to pray for outreach to Compassion Ministries residents. Pray for guidance in how to reach out to them; for God to move their hearts to respond and come to Bible study and worship; and for members of CABC to be led to make connections with the residents!