WEDNESDAY Prayer Guide
“Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction.” 1 Corinthians 1:10 HCSB
Shelley Cadmus, Minister of Childhood Education
- Please pray this verse for Shelley: “A man’s steps are established by the LORD, and He takes pleasure in his way. Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the LORD holds his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24 HCSB
- Promotion and Back to School events have brought a renewed excitement to our Children’s Ministry. We are off to a great start on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. Begin praying about our annual Trunk or Treat event on October 31st. Our prayer is always that this is an opportunity to engage our community and offer a safe alternative for families to enjoy together. Pray that many of our CABC members would be willing to provide a trunk. Our goal is to have 50!
Michelle Witt, Minister of Preschool Education
- Please pray this verse for Michelle:“A man’s steps are established by the LORD, and He takes pleasure in his way. Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the LORD holds his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24 HCSB
We have had a significant increase in preschool attendance in the last two months, which is holding strong and growing! That being said, please pray for many more volunteers to commit to serving our littlest treasures.
Wednesday Evening Activities
“Above all, put on love – the perfect bond of unity.” Colossians 3:14 HCSB
Columbus Men - CABC Men's Ministry
- Please pray for the future direction of the men's ministry within our church. Please pray that God would raise up strong leaders with a passion to reach and impact men in our church and community. “For to the man who is pleasing in His sight, He gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy…” Ecclesiastes 3:26a HCSB
Sister Friends - CABC Women’s Ministry
From Karen Baldwin (Women's Bible Study):
- I'm thankful for the women who have joined us for our study in Genesis this fall. Please pray that as we practice a more inductive approach to studying, each participant will develop skills they can use to study any book of the Bible on their own. Pray also that each of us will be open to the truth God wants to teach us. May we live in obedience to Him.
- Continue to pray for outreach to Compassion Ministries residents. Pray for guidance in how to reach out to them; for God to move their hearts to respond and come to Bible study and worship; and for members of CABC to be led to make connections with the residents!
“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35 NIV